Two new ‘Pepper dem’ housemates were introduced in Big Brother Nigeria, Nollywood actress & model, Venita Akpofure & Actor & Director, Elozonam Ogbolu.
Venita Akpofure, the actress from Delta describes her personality as big and promises to bring a blend of confusion, fun, heat and drama to the Pepper Dem House.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the gorgeous actress, Venita.
1. Venita Akpofure hails from Delta State, Nigeria but was born in England.
2. She was raised in Benin and attended her primary school at Our Lady of Apostles in Benin before going back to England.
3. She is the eldest of four children.
4. Her father is a half caste while her mother is a pure Nigerian.
5. She graduated from Kingston Hertfordshire University in United Kingdom with a degree in Accounting.
6. She later became the face of First City Monument Bank, Martini Rose and Mouka Foam.
7. She has been featured in a number of top Nigerian music videos like Naeto C’s single “Finish Work” and Timaya’s single “Shake Ur Bum Bum.
8. She is married to her handsome husband Terna Terka and they share a cute baby girl together.
9. She has worked with prominent entertainment stars like P-Square, Skales, Tuface and Ice Prince to mention a few.
10. She mentioned in an interview that being a mother has been a wonderful experience.
Elozonam Ogbolu is the second new “Pepper dem” housemate to get into the Big Brother house.
He describes himself as very goofy and playful and plans to bring that side of him to the house.